Lure Nightclub · GRAMMY AWARDS PRE PARTY 2017
Location: Lure Nightclub, Hollywood, CA
Event Date: Saturday, February 11th 2017, 10:00 PM - 2:00 AM PST
Phone: +1 (310) 749-9029
LIT Saturdays: Grammy Weekend with music by DJ Brees, Soundz and DJ Butch on Saturday, February 11th 2017, in Hollywood, CA. Experience the best of VIP Clubbing LA Grammy Awards 2017 Weekend at Lure Nightclub. Doors open 10pm. Celebrate til 2am.
Upscale celebrations are the ultimate status symbol so immerse yourself in celebrity style at the critically acclaimed Lure Nightclub located in the heart of Hollywood. Grammy Weekend will be off the hook at Lure Nightclub -- Make sure to ask about #LitSaturdays AMAZING BOTTLE SPECIALS!!! To RSVP, call/text Jamie Barren at +1 (310) 749-9029.
Lure Nightclub · VIP TABLE MINIMUMS
Table Reservations close at 2:00 AM. To RSVP, call/text +1 (310) 749-9029.
- Back Bar Table (Small) is one bottle minimum ($400 plus tax and tip); accommodates up to 5 guests. Small table located in the back of the club near the bar.
- Main Room Table (Special #1) is $700 plus tax and tip; accommodates up to 8 guests. Table located in the main room of the club. 2 Bottles of Ketel One Vodka.
- Main Room Table (Special #2) is $800 plus tax and tip; accommodates up to 10 guests. Table located in the main room of the club. 2 Premium Bottles of Choice (ie. Ciroc, Grey Goose, Belvedere, Don Julio).
- Dance Floor Table is $1,200 plus tax and tip; accommodates up to 15 guests. Large table located on dance floor close to DJ stage.
- Stage Table is $1,600 plus tax and tip; accommodates up to 15 guests. Elevated table located on the stage and adjacent to DJ.
Lure Nightclub · VENUE PROFILE
Motion sensitive LED screens? Room for more than 1,000 people? Multiple bars? You got it! Lure Nightclub can be compared to the Las Vegas of Los Angeles. Situated in the heart of historic Hollywood, the ultra glam Lure Nightclub attracts top DJs from across the world with its massive dance floor and 50,000-watt Line Array sound system. This is the place to go for a classic L.A. nightlife experience. The venue has VIP bottle service, a dress code, and a mostly open format, top 40 and hip-hop playlist. Saturdays are when to experience the cutting-edge in cool clubbing L.A.’s Lure.