Best Exclusive Clubs in Los Angeles · Where to Party Friday Nights:
Lure Nightclub · #LUREFRIDAYS
Event Date: February 24th, 10:00 PM - 2:00 AM PST
Location: Lure Nightclub, 1439 Ivar Ave, Hollywood, CA.
Phone: +1 (310) 749-9029
Website: Lure Nightclub
Are you craving the ultimate VIP clubbing experience in LA? Then you’ve come to the right place. Call your friends. Dress to impress with your sexy best. And navigate your way to L.A.’s most popular Friday nightlife destination, LURE Nightclub in the heart of Hollywood.
Friday, February 24 features music by DJ DIRTY DRAWS and special guest (TBA). Doors at 10pm; celebrate til 2am. #LureFridays feature see-and-be-seen nightlife that drops major Vegas-style glitz in Los Angeles, CA.
Lure Nightclub · TABLE MINIMUMS
To RSVP and/or book your VIP table with bottle service reservation, call/text VIP host Jamie Barren at +1 (310) 749-9029. LURE Fridays BOTTLE SPECIALS | TABLE MINS:
- Back Bar Table (Small) is 1-Bottle Min ($400 plus tax/tip) for approx. 5 Guests. Small table located in the back of the club near the bar.
- Main Room Table (Special #1) is $700 plus tax/tip for approx. 8 Guests. Table located in the main room of the club. 2-Bottles of Ketel One Vodka.
- Main Room Table (Special #2) is $800 plus tax/tip for approx. 10 Guests. Table located in the main room of the club. 2 Premium Bottles of Choice (ie. Ciroc, Grey Goose, Belvedere, Don Julio).
- Dance Floor Table is $1,200 plus tax/tip for approx. 15 Guests. Large table located on dance floor close to DJ stage.
- Stage Table is $1,600 plus tax/tip for approx. 15 Guests. Elevated table located on the stage and adjacent to DJ.
Lure Nightclub · VENUE PROFILE
Motion sensitive LED screens? Room for more than 1,000 people? Multiple bars? You got it! Lure Nightclub can be compared to the Las Vegas of Los Angeles. Situated in the heart of historic Hollywood, the ultra glam Lure Nightclub attracts top DJs from across the world with its massive dance floor and 50,000-watt Line Array sound system.
Lure Nightclub is the place to go for a classic L.A. nightlife experience. The venue has VIP bottle service, a dress code, and a mostly open format, top 40 and hip-hop playlist. Fridays are when to experience the cutting-edge in cool clubbing L.A.’s Lure.