LURE Nightclub LIT SATURDAYSLure Nightclub redefines LA nightlife with celebrity packed performance parties and best LA Hip-Hop events.
Address: 1439 Ivar Ave, Los Angeles, CAPhone: +1 (310) 749-9029
Event Date: March 25, 2017 DOORS OPEN: 10PM - 2AM
With a clear quest to catch big international DJs, land plenty of A-listers, and hook a boatload of ravishing revelers, Lure Nightclub is a see-and-be-seen mega club that drops major Vegas-style glitz into the heart of Hollywood.
Experience the best of VIP Clubbing Saturday nights at L.A.'s Lure. Upscale celebrations are the ultimate status symbol so immerse yourself in celebrity style at the critically acclaimed Lure Nightclub located in the heart of Hollywood. Doors open 10pm til 2am.
Lure Nightclub VIP Table Minimums
In regards to bottle service on Saturdays at Lure, table minimums are:
- Back Bar Table (Small) is one bottle minimum ($400 plus tax and tip) for approximately 5 guests. Small table located in the back of the club near the bar.
- Main Room Table (Special #1) is $700 plus tax and tip for approximately 8 guests. Table located in the main room of the club. Two bottles of Ketel One Vodka.
- Main Room Table (Special #2) is $800 plus tax and tip for approximately 10 guests. Table located in the main room of the club. Two Premium Bottles of Choice (ie. Ciroc, Grey Goose, Belvedere, Don Julio).
- Dance Floor Table is $1,200 plus tax and tip for approximately 15 guests. Large table located on dance floor close to DJ stage.
- Stage Table is $1,600 plus tax and tip for approximately 15 guests. Elevated table located on the stage and adjacent to DJ.
LURE NIGHTCLUB · VENUE PROFILE
Motion sensitive LED screens? Room for more than 1,000 people? Multiple bars? You got it! Lure Nightclub can be compared to the Las Vegas of Los Angeles. Situated in the heart of historic Hollywood, the ultra glam Lure Nightclub attracts top DJs from across the world with its massive dance floor and 50,000-watt Line Array sound system. This is the place to go for a classic L.A. nightlife experience. The venue has VIP bottle service, a dress code, and a mostly open format, top 40 and hip-hop playlist. Saturdays are when to experience the cutting-edge in cool clubbing L.A.’s Lure.